10 simple steps to fix your printer when it can't recognise your new toners.
Printer can't recognise your new cartridge? No worry, we have the solution for you, please follow our 10 simple steps and your printer will back to work!
Please do the following steps:
1) With the Power on machine
2) Take cartridge out Close door. clean the cartridge chip (when applicable) using an alcohol
3) Turn Power off on wall
4) Leave off for three to five minutes
5) Turn power on
6) Engine will run in most printers, when it stops open door.
7) Printer should now be looking for cartridge/s.
8) Reinstall cartridge/s.
9) Close door.
10) Cartridge should be accepted at this point